Thursday, May 16, 2013




Hello guys, hohoho, in this time I would like to tell you something, yeah, that is my experience when I join the MarchingBand competition. That is the first time for me to join the competition, and also the first time to me for being a personel of Marching Band. I am a student of MAN 1 Model Bandar Lampung, and my school has Marching Band group, and I am the one personel of that. My School Marching Band's name is Citra Bahana Madaliyansa, or usually they call it CBM (si bi em). This is the first time for us to join the MB Competition, and we also get the overall champion on the competition. I am a new member in CBM, and I am as flager there. I practiced for 5 days before we join the competition. Alhamdulillah the results are satisfactory ^^~ 

 and here are my pictures when I wear marching band uniform ^^





2 comments: